- Hybrid working and exciting role
- Brilliant opportunity for you to have full autonomy
About Our Client
This is a national business that is looking for a Finance Business Partner to come in and work alongside the key non finance stakeholders. Ideally you will be capable and able to manage a full P&L and will have extensive month end exposure.
You will be covering a specific client based in Newbury with a turnover of 6m. The current plan is to work from home 2/3 days a week, however providing you are comfortable with the work and it is getting completed you will have flexibility of how and when that is organised.
You will be working with a wider regional team that is really supportive and will assist with your training and development.
The key responsibilities for the Newbury based Finance Business Partner will be:
- Reporting cash and cashflow forecasting from multiple sources
Balance Sheet Recs
Creation and management of monthly budgets and forecasts as well as adapting rolling forecasts
- Sales and margin analysis
- Presentation to senior board members
- Monthly key client meetings
- Client debt reporting and analysis
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Business Partner will be someone who is experienced with the month end process and has looked after a full P&L process previously.
Being able to get to the site you will cover which is based in Newbury is key, you will ideally be able to drive, however it is accessible by public transport too.
What's on Offer
The Finance Business Partner position will come with: - Study support
- Competitive salary, £35,000 to £40,000
- Hybrid working
- Full month end reporting and P&L responsibility
- Flexibility with hours and structure, providing you are aware of business needs