Finance Business Partner
Working for a Facility Company
temporary to permanent
About Our Client
My client is a Facility company based in East London. They were established many years ago and since have grown consistently year on year. They are one of the largest facility company in the world.
They are now looking to hire a Finance Business Partner on a temporary to permanent basis. This will be an initial temporary assignment for 6 months. The role will be based in their offices in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Finance Business Partner, East London
Roles and Duties
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Understand the customer landscape and their drivers to provide contract / service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts that are produced by the global back office teams.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking.
- Support the portfolio strategy through market, competitor and portfolio analysis; and inform market entry and exit decisions.
- Develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue, rebids and change notices.
- Support business leaders to deliver contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
- Drive contract / service cost optimisation projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations.
- Proactive identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
- Drive contractual uplifts to support individual businesses as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview / start at short notice.
- Must be part qualified or finalist for the role (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or be qualified by experience
- Extensive experience working in a Finance organisation, preferably within a similar industry
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced organization is desirable but not mandatory
- Capability of adding value in a commercially orientated bidding and contracting environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £20-23 per hour depending on experience.