Finance Business Partner
Richmond upon Thames
£40,000 - £45,000
Great opportunity to work for interesting company.
About Our Client
- Ranked in the Top 10 of the Great Places to Work.
- Well established organisation with a large market share.
- Produce management accounts on time and accurately.
- Providing vital financial analysis and reporting to client groups.
- Aid the preparation of of forecasts and annual budgets.
- Producing year end information and working for auditors.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work with budget holders so that they can understand their financial information in order to manage their budgets effectively.
- Ensuring financial information is easily accessible for budget holders.
- Using Excel to present financial information in an clear understandable format.
The Successful Applicant
- Be an innovative and forward-thinking individual.
- Be a confident and personable individual who can build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Be a commercially aware individual.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
- Be an advanced Excel user.
- Use initiative to solve problems that arise.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (essential).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- 27 days annual leave.
- Season ticket loan.
- Doubled employer pension up to 9.5%.
- Buy/Sell 5 days holiday.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Quarterly Recognition Awards.