- Remote / Hybrid Working!
- £38,000 - £40,000 - Great Benefits!
About Our Client
My client, a well established firm and growing firm in Horsham are looking for a Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant to lead their Accountancy team on an immediate start basis. (1 year contract.)
Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant
- Providing support across the entire Finance Business Partner team, incorporating many different areas of the business
- Support in the delivery of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in the review of reporting integrity and instruct adjustments to business unit management accounts
- Provide financial support through projects and change including financial modelling and appraising risk and return
- Assist in performance commentary and analysis and make recommendations to improve the reporting and analysis framework
- Undertake various, routine month end activities to support in delivery of an efficient yet accurate month end position
- Apply continuous improvement tools and techniques to problem solve and deliver improvements
- Support the creation and conduct the testing of statement of operating procedures for processes within area of responsibility of the finance business partner
- Support in the creation and testing of forecast and budget templates
- Interpret, analyse and explain business unit performance using a range of financial and non-financial tools and techniques
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing an efficient and well informed service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have some experience of the above. (Management Accountants / Assistant Accountants / Finance Managers welcome) Housing experience is great!
What's on Offer
Salary circa £38,000
Hybrid / Remote Working