- Opportunity for a Finance career in Wealth & Asset Management sector
- Finance role within financial services with full Study support for CIMA or ACCA
About Our Client
Wealth and Asset Management firm based in the City area of London.
Working as part of the finance team (six), you will be involved in a range of activities, including Management Accounts, Client Money Reconciliations, Treasury and Payments and Credit Control.
- Support the monthly management accounts reporting process
- Posting journals and maintaining key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintenance of financial records relating to client cash movements
- Processing related payments including FX transactions;
- Assist with daily client treasury activity;
- Coordinate and distribute daily cash reports;
- Daily liaison with middle/back office over amendment of settlement activities;
- Provide assistance with client money and CASS processes as required.
- Cash management and banking relationships for client accounts.
- Business invoice processing and payment and supplier management.
The Successful Applicant
A graduate with a minimum of 2.1 or other strong academic profile
Knowledge / exposure of accountancy principles via internships, placement year or post uni work
Excellent and confident communicator
Proactive approach, questioning mind
Keen to commit to ACCA or CIMA qualification
What's on Offer
Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office per week)
Full study support for CIMA or ACCA
Excellent benefits package including Annual Bonus