Temporary to permanent opportunity
Well-established rewarding organisation in Gloucester
About Our Client
My client, are a highly regarded and well-established organisation in Gloucester. Due to steady growth year on year for the past 3 years they are looking to recruit a diverse and experienced accounts assistant with lots of payroll experience.
The successful accounts assistant will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Staff monthly payroll process and completing BACS payment with bank and HMRC payments
- Payroll month end and year end support
- Maintaining and updating customer information for invoicing purposes and updating staff records on the Management software as required.
- Ensure accurate staff timesheets, check funders, calculate travel time and mileage. Balance hours with electronic systems.
- Keeping accurate leave records in order to calculate holiday entitlement for the companies staff
- Process monthly invoices and quarterly invoicing debtors as required by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful accounts assisstant will have the following skills & attributes:
- A motivated and driven individual
- Someone who can work under their own accord
- Essential that you are experienced in payroll and ideally Sage 50
- Have a strong initiative
- Be a team-player
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful person:
- Excellent Salary and Annual Leave provision
- Company Pension Scheme
- Forward thinking, inclusive team environment
- Being part of an "Outstanding" and renown Gloucester organisation