- Fantastic opportunity offering progression
- AAT/Graduate Candidate Required
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with an exciting SME based in Newcastle Under Lyme, recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be a graduate or AAT Studier, looking to ultimately become a Qualified Accountant.
As a Finance Assistant, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: purchase invoice processing; sales ledger processing; banking; bank reconciliations; expenses processing; petty cash management; KPI reporting; analysis. As you develop into the role, you will be exposed to month end finance including assisting with monthly accounts processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be an AAT Studier/Graduate who is eager to carve a career in Accounting - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have the desire to become a Qualified Accountant - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Opportunity for Study Package + Full Training Provided + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits