- Finance Assistant - Bournemouth
- Salary - £20,000 - £23,000
About Our Client
Our client are a Marketing Agency based in the centre of Bournemouth. They are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant into their small and friendly finance team. Having started as a small family run business, the company is now working with big name brands and continuing to rapidly grow. With company culture at the heart of what they do, this is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys the buzz of an open plan office and the occasional social event.
As the Finance Assistant your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing of sales invoices and sales ledger, credit control.
- Processing of supplier invoices and purchase ledger, preparation of supplier payments.
- Updating of cash-flow forecast.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the Finance Assistant position you will:
- Have good academic strength in the area of finance and accounting
- Have accumulated some commercial/office experience in the area of finance and accounting (preferable)
- Be excited and motivated to begin a career in the sector
- Be friendly and engaging
- Have strong communication skills
- Be personable
- Have a strong work ethic
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate:
Salary £20,000 - £23,000
Salary review after 6 months
Free on-site parking
Fantastic company culture
Monthly social events