- Finance Assistant - Melton Mowbray
- Immediate Start! 6 Month Contract
About Our Client
My client is a successful business based in Melton Mowbray, who have an immediate requirement to recruit a Finance Assistant into the team.
- Process daily the customer receipts from bank statements
- Allocate all receipts with invoices and resolve any queries or debit notes in SAGE
- Resolve queries with customer with any issues arising from allocation
- Reconcile customer accounts to customer balances to ensure accuracy of debtor's ledger
- Run debtors report per customer to ensure that overdue debts or chased or annotated appropriately
- Chase outstanding / unpaid invoices on all the customer accounts
- Print purchase invoices
- Processing employee expense forms
- Process purchase invoices and request approval from appropriate person
- Enter purchase invoices into SAGE
- Prepare payment runs for approval
- Enter supplier payments onto SAGE. Allocate these payments against invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements to invoices entered onto SAGE
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have some exposure within a finance based role, ie Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger.
You must be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy. The successful candidate should also be a positive team-player in order to have the right skill-set for my client.
What's on Offer
- Great exposure in an all-round role
- Opportunity to be a part of a successful business
- Training and support
- Free on-site parking
Please note, this position is office based, 5 days per week in Melton Mowbray. Please only apply if you can commute to this location 5 days per week.