- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business with ample funding behind them
- Competitive pay and a generous benefits package
About Our Client
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
Finance Assistant Job Duties:
- Recognising Sales invoices in the accounting software in an accurate and timely manner
- Credit control
- Resolving any Customer queries
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliations, along with month end FX adjustments
- Maintaining our invoice finance facility
- Tracking protected credit limits
- Responsible for approving employee credit card expenses on our online portal
- Assist with the management accounts, including aged debtors analysis
- Responsible for posting monthly journal adjustments into our accounting software
- Assist with the year-end audit and liaising with auditors
- Responsible for reconciling daily reports from our D2C website
- Assisting with the smooth running of the finance department
- Assisting with daily reconciliation of our D2C payments
- Processing Amazon invoices on vendor central and tracking claims
- Cover other finance duties when other team members are absent
- Undertake additional ad hoc duties/ projects as and when required
The Successful Applicant
Finance Assistant Job Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior Sales ledger/ Accounts receivable experience along with reconciliations
- Looking for a candidate who has excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, highly diligent and very organised.
- Literate of the use of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's).
- The ability to process and enter data accurately and quickly.
- Willing to work independently and proactively; showing an eagerness to learn and consider enhanced ways of working.
- AAT Level two/three desirable but not essential.
- Similar industry experience in FMCG or related field is desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
- Up to 10% bonus
- Stability in a secure company
- Perkbox membership
- Private Health care