- Immediate start role suited to an AAT studier
- Ongoing assignment with the possibility of permanent
About Our Client
My client is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries co-investments), private credit, and clean energy infrastructure. Created in 1988, the Firm has extensive knowledge and experience developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors.
- Raise quarterly fee invoices and ensure timely payment of debts.
- Perform process and reconciliation of invoices.
- Raise timely reclaimable expense invoices to the relevant funds.
- Manage the supplier invoices process - checking, approval and coding control and posting authorised invoices.
- Processing / posting of staff expenses.
- Manage purchase ledger and reconciling to general ledger.
- Conduct reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Set-up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Act as first point of contact for any relevant enquiries and maintain strong relationships with cost centre owners and suppliers.
- Resolve queried invoices with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Complete other month end and year end administrative / accounting duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of finance and accounting procedures.
- Experience processing account payable and accounts receivables.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining commitment to quality.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills, able to analyse data through using various formulas (pivot tables, Vlook-ups) will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a similar financial role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with SAGE and NetSuite will be highly advantageous.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree - ideal but not essential.
- English - verbal and written.
What's on Offer
If you are successful in securing this role, you will enjoy a competitive rate, together with the opportunity to become permanent in the future. You will also benefit from working in a global, private equity business with their head office based conveniently in central London. The team and role will provide excellent experience and will open doors within the sector down the line.