- Brilliant opportunity to join growing Business Services organisation
- Excellent opportunity to join large business
About Our Client
A well established business, with further exciting growth plans, are recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team.
As a Finance Assistant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the accounts function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: invoice processing; bank reconciliations; supplier statement reconciliations; payment runs; responding to and resolving queries; reporting using Excel; banking; petty cash; analysis; liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards AAT - Highly Beneficial
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + AAT Study Support + Other Excellent Benefits