- Are you currently looking to take the next step in your career?
- Have you just graduated or are you currently in your first role?
About Our Client
A large Refugee Charity in Central London offering Hybrid working and full training
- checking and processing payment requests by Assessors and Examiners, by invoice or claims paid via payroll, posting receipts on to the CRM system
- Reviewing monthly debtor balances to check that the balances are correct, working with our Education Team to ensure debtors are chased for payment.
- Supporting the Head of Finance and the Finance Director in confirming the validity of information sharing between Sage and the College's CRM by checking the CRM's periodic CSV files for integrity prior to posting and then the completeness of posting to Sage.
- Supporting the Finance Director in IT and facilities administration activities.
- Providing back-up to the Finance Co-ordinator on the purchase invoice processes and Sage system.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate should be a degree level or equivalent with the experience in a role involving Finance department accounts work.
- Familiarity with SAGE or other accounting software packages is desirable, but not essential.
- Good written and numerical skills as well as good Excel skills.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and external stakeholders such as assessors, examiners and other service providers;
- A good telephone manner, including sufficient assertiveness to deal professionally with supplier queries;
- A methodical, accurate and analytical with high levels of attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team, to manage own time and workload to prioritise and achieve deadlines;
- An Understanding and ability to work with highly confidential information;
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £28,000Hybrid Working
Quote job ref
+44 2078 312000