Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant
For a growing Charity based in London
About Our Client
The client is based in Central London, the charity work towards a just and peaceful world and require a Finance Assistant to join their team in order to maintain a high level of efficiency to account quickly and deal with the volumes of donations from a wide range of people and organisations.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- managing the finances of the charity correctly and legally upholding their standards.
- You will be covering the duties of Accounts Payable, Payroll and Credit Control.
- Maintaining the cash book.
- Maintenance of the petty cash book
- Reconciling Bank accounts, accruals and prepayments.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Assistant must have the following:
- Recent experience processing accounts payable and accounts receivable or working as a Finance Assistant.
- Experience working for a charity.
- Experience using Excel spreadsheets, V-Look ups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience using a well recognised finance system.
Candidates must also:
- Be able to work in London.
- Be able to commit to a permanent contract.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Be studying ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
What's on Offer
The Finance Assistant role will offer a permanent and progressive role in Central London.
The role will provide a competitive salary, a supportive working environment and generous benefits package.