About Our Client
Working within a group who are foreign exchange experts offering corporate and private clients a full range of international money exchange services. This role sits within their ideally located Central/City of London headquarters.
- Assist the finance team in the production of month end management accounts
- Support financial and risk reporting processes
- Control bank reconciliations in various currencies
- Supporting the business in meeting supplier obligations and ensuring appropriate controls are enacted
- Taking ownership of cost control and reporting
- Managing the expense and invoice system, identifying ways to improve or enhance processes
- Ensuring all VAT entries are accounted for correctly and according to the company's recovery method
- Monthly and daily balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and control of credit card expenses. Ensuring transactions are appropriately reflected in the accounting system and in line with firm expense policies
- Managing staff expenses process. Verifying the validity of expenditure, adequate receipts and accurate transfer into the accounting system
- Liaising with Compliance function in monitoring and developing firm expense policies
- Producing supplier payment runs and being main point of contact for supplier queries
- Supports the finance team, CFO and other parts of the business in operational and regulatory matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with the following accounting software desirable; SAGE 200, Concur,.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookeeping procedures with previous practical experience in a role similar to the above (preferably c. 6-18 months experience)
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Hands-on attitude to work
- Desire to learn and develop
What's on Offer
Looking to pay between £25,00-£30,000 with an exceptional benefits package (including study support) and many company benefits.