About Our Client
A London based Venture Capital & Private Equity firm with a brilliant company culture.
- Take a leading role in producing quarterly investor reports
- Provide detailed company updates and track companies within the portfolio
- Maintain strong communications and relationships with our investors
- Be responsible for bookkeeping and period end reconciliations
- Assist external accountants with documentation required for annual accounts and corporation tax
- Produce quarterly VAT returns, management accounts, yearly budgets and cashflow
- Manage our internal C system and ensure it's up to date with accurate data
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from a top tier university
- Minimum 1-2 years'experience with the majority of the above duties.
- Highly quantitative and proficient in financial reporting
- Strong analytical abilities
- A driven self-starter, with ability to work independently & in a start-up environment
What's on Offer
Looking to pay between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience. The firm will also offer study support.
- You will be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, friendly and non-hierarchical
- Market competitive salary and bonus
- Free personal trainer team sessions 3x a week at midday
- Team offsites 2x a year