My client is a well know and growing charity in London
They are currently looking to recruit an immediate Finance Assistant
About Our Client
A humanitarian charity with offices in Central London
- Ensure efficient and effective, processing of supplier invoices into the General Ledger.
- Ensure that all supplier balances on the accounting systems reconcile to supplier statements.
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders, and goods & services receipting.
- Ensure that invoices are properly authorised and coded.
- Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise.
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance team
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have experience with the listed duties within a charity organisation.
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing temporary role paying between £12-14ph