- Immediate Start, Part time, ongoing temporary
- Based in West of Edinburgh, onsite parking
About Our Client
My client is a charity institute based in the West of Edinburgh.
- To have a lead role for the daily bookkeeping tasks, payroll support, administrative duties and contribute to the overall smooth running of the finance function.
- To ensure that financial transactional processing and procedures are operating effectively to provide high
- quality management information.
- To work closely with the rest of the Finance team for the month end processing and reporting, in order to
- provide sound financial information for all stakeholders.
- To ensure that all statutory external requirements and regulations are complied with.
- To be an active member of the wider Support Services Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous significant experience of working in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of purchase and sales invoices processing, payments and receipts
- allocation, petty cash and credit card handling, banking, account reconciliations and month end
- Good working knowledge and experience of using finance-related software systems such as Sage
- Payroll, Xero, as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of data protection legislation and guidelines that are relevant to financial and payroll
- Experience of providing a high-quality service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good organisational, time management, administrative and IT skills.
What's on Offer
Finance Assistant - 5 days a week, 3 in the office, 2 from home. Initially in the full 5 days for training.
Immediate start, £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
Ongoing for min 7 months temporary role to cover maternity leave.