- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Full study support offered.
About Our Client
- An internationally recognised organisation with a long-standing reputation within their field.
- Process payments and allocate these to customer accounts.
- Process payment run and enter into accounting system and online banking.
- Produce and analyse trial balance and P&L summary.
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet transactions.
- In charge of processing company credit cards and recording expenses.
- Manage and maintain prepayments and fixed asset register.
- Produce and analyse overview of marketing expenditure.
- Process orders on a daily basis and enter information onto company database.
- Check and process all deliveries of stock from external suppliers.
- Check and code all supplier invoices ensuring the correct entry on P&L.
- Handle external queries sent to the company.
The Successful Applicant
- A driven individual looking to continue professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA etc).
- Ideally have a degree within accounting/finance background.
- Excellent communicator who's confident with dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonus.
- Full study support provided for ACCA/CIMA.
- Office based role with flexibility being offered later down the line once the successful individual is fully settled in.
Quote job ref
+44 193 226 4021