- Brand new Finance Analyst role in Godalming
- New opportunity due to growth in the business
About Our Client
A brand new opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst with a growing organisation based in Godalming.
* Managing bank accounts and the day-to-day cashflow, making sure the forecasts are updated (daily/monthly/annually).
* Bank and client money reconciliations
* Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed and paid accurately in line with agreed SLAs, and are approved in line with the company's authority matrix.
* Setting up and manage company expense control and procedures.
* Managing the monthly payroll by accurately maintaining the payroll records and preparing and submitting payroll to the payroll bureau. This includes ensuring any payroll changes are validated and processed.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Exeptionally strong MS Excel skills
- Expeience in insurance sector essential
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to £35k
25 days annual leave
Flexible working (candidates should still live within commutable distance of Godalming)