- Great opportunity to join fast paced business and have excellent exposure
- Study package and excellent progression available
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with a fast paced International business with offices based in Crewe. We are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join them; a newly created role due to growth. This role will be suitable for an Assistant Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant/Finance Analyst - with strong excel and commercial skills - looking to progress their career.
As a Finance Analyst, you will report into the F P & A Manager, responsible for the production of insightful analysis and reporting to aid business decisions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: provide and maintain templates for divisional finance teams; obtaining input for other costs such as Group costs; assist in preparation of consolidated group budget and forecast; P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement; Overhead Analysis; updating Group budget model for actuals on monthly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have excellent Excel Skills - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Central Location + Close to Public Transport Links + Bonus Scheme + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Study Support + Excellent Opportunities for Progression + Other Excellent Benefits