- Finance Analyst
- Manchester City Centre
About Our Client
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading retail business in Manchester due to continued growth and expansion for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. This is a highly sought after company to work for with exciting growth plans.
The Finance Analyst role is initially a 6 month contract with the opportunity to work remotely.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide detailed modelling impact and insight on the impact of Brexit on the business
- As well as the financial impact, the role will also include being part of the team to set up of ongoing compliance to HMRC requirements and potential reporting and tax obligations.
- Supporting the Senior BP to provide detailed profitability analysis
- Identify possible opportunities and risks as well potential mitigation's
- Working with Sales, Commercial & Logistics to model an accurate assessment
- Being part of the Financial Brexit Working group to support the business in the development of new emerging compliance procedures
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the role you should:
- Have Good knowledge and experience of Business performance reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of retail desirable
- Strong Excel & overall IT skills and systems knowledge.
- be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Finalist or Qualified by experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join high profile growing company
Opportunity for remote working