Well-established long running organisation within the not for profit sector
home based interim project role
About Our Client
My client is a Not For Profit and Charities organisation based in Leicester who have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Analyst.
This Finance Analyst role will include several key responsibilities including:
- Retrieving data from old accounting system generating new reports
- Creating new models for budgeting, forecasting, P&L analysis
- Building new reporting tools
- Creating in depth balance sheet for department usage
- In depth analysis of financial data for the business
- Support with Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous exposure in management accounting and business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional Excel and technical skills, the ability to assess and understand large amounts of financial data and interpret into new reporting processes.
Previous experience of creating and building reporting systems is essential
What's on Offer
An immediate starting home based role with the chance to continue building on the project work. The role will be working Monday to Friday on a day rate basis. An exciting project to get stuck into and make a difference