Finance Analyst - Bredbury
Highly successful and market leading organisation
About Our Client
Working for a highly successful and market leading organisation. Based in a friendly and dynamic team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include;
- Develop a suite of MI reports detailing performance of each of the areas of the business to identify risks/opportunities, focus resources and improve profitability
- Production of weekly trading analysis and financial forecast
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentary
- Contributing to Monthly Cost Centre review
- In depth inventory reporting, analysis, monitoring and investigations
- Supporting the budget, forecasting and planning processes for the business
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Desirable
- Have experience with SQL - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel experience - Essential
What's on Offer
This role is looking to pay up to £35,000 per annum + Parking + Study + Pension + Progression