Do you want a new challenege?
Want to work for a Phenomenal company?
About Our Client
The client is a relatively new company to Wales and has spent the last 3 years developing a finance function right in the heart of the Capital City. With the company being quite new to Wales they are very forward thinking and have flexible and remote working for all their employees.
As the Finance Analyst you would be involved:
- Implemented new set of chartered accounts
- Testing new systems and reports
- Exceptions reporting
- Preparing financial ledgers and trial balances
- Contributing to balance sheet commentary, regulatory and tax returns
- Posting Journals
- Producing Management Accounts & Management Information
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked in finance
- Have Intermediate Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, Formulas)
- Be able to work to extract data
- Be an effective communicator
- Have experience using a Large ERP System e.g Oracle, SAP or SAGE
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be Based in South Wales, Cardiff
- Received £25,000- £30,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays