Dio you want to work for a growing charitable organsiation?
Do you desire a progressive Analaytical position?
About Our Client
The client specialise in the housing sector and have an emphasis on growth over 2020. They have a strong reputation in South Wales and offer great flexible working schemes.
They responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the Finance Business Partner (FBP)
- Work with the association to conduct and complete research and analysis to assist in improving processes and systems
- You will be required to gather and display business data to assist the association to make sense of information
- Spot trends and make predictions for forecasting, budgeting, stress testing, process improvements as well as comparing to other organisations within and outside the sector
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent numerical, analytically, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and experience of working with and improving systems and processes, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also important, as well as clear and professional written and verbal communication.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a business analyst role and will have either a degree or relevant experience in a numerate discipline, such as statistics, economics or mathematics.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive market salary with excellent flexibility in terms of working hours and working from home. Excellent holidays and benefits package.