Full study support for ACCA/CIMA provided
Great opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation based in Winnersh, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of monthly local currency management reports for all EMEA operating entities.
- Preparation of variance analysis against budget and forecast. Development and implementation of department or functional specific reports to assist management.
- Preparation of monthly reviews of the forecast including coordination and compilation of financial and operational information used in the monthly operations review meeting with senior/executive management. Preparing, analysing and communication month end operations results for Executive and Operational leadership.
- Preparation of the monthly Operation's Pack and forecast
- Recommending, developing and implementing operational analytic models for strategic and operational decision making
- Operating KPI's
- Trend analysis and business influences
- Provide key support and assistance in the annual budgeting cycle, providing a pivotal role liaising between local management and Corporate FP&A
- Recommending, developing and implementing actionable, repeatable analytic reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Analyst:
- Part Qualified (Studying ACCA/CIMA)
- 2 years solid demonstratable experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role
- Software or Services based company experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience performing complex financial analysis and modelling preferred
What's on Offer
This Finance Analyst job based in Winnersh, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the IT industry.