About Our Client
Our client is a global Logistics business with offices in Renfrewshire.
The Finance Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Group CFO with driving continuous improvement in all aspects of Financial reporting
- Develop reporting metrics in Power BI
- Support the wider finance function with process improvements
- Streamline consolidation process
- Perform adhoc analytical tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will either be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA) or will have significant previous experience in a similar role. Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills are essential. The candidate will also have experience of ERP systems.
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Analyst will be offered a competitive salary (up to £40,000) plus comprehensive benefits package.