- An exciting role for a progressive Finance Analyst
- One of the UK's biggest housing associations.
About Our Client
Based in London this organisation provides new and affordable housing across the UK.
The Finance Analyst will support the Group in key business plans and be responsible for the following duties
- Support the appraisal of Financial Planning and Asset Management
- Produce Financial Models to aid with key business planning and decisions
- Provide detailed analyses to help produce long term financial plans
- Produce ad-hoc analysis across the group to support projects, developments and plans across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Analyst will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA and have experience of Management Accounts.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £35,000 and £42,000 plus benefits.