Finance analyst -pricing/rebates
Highly commercial role for a switched on finance professional
Chance to join an international brand
About Our Client
My client is a well established business, and despite the current climate, they are thriving and growing. This is a very exciting time to join an international brand.
The role will involve:
- Creation and maintenance of pricing strategies
- Ensuring all invoices are processed accurately, to correct customer accounts within their trade terms.
- Setting up rebate accruals for customers
- Raising credits and debits
- Investigating and resolving Price/Promotion & logistic deductions on the ledger
- Identifying tracking and effective escalation of rebates and pricing queries
- Analysing reports
- Building strong relationships with sales team/customers
The Successful Applicant
To be suited to this role, you:
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified in CIMA or ACCA
Advanced excel skills
Experience in SAP
Exposure to manipulating large volumes of data.
Exposure to pricing and rebate accruals.
- Finance/ business related degree
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Agile working
- Discounted good
- Very desirable benefits package