Finance Analyst - Part Time
Leading automotive business in Milton Keynes
Looking for an experinced Finance Analyst to join on a Part Time basis
About Our Client
We are partnering with one of the UKs leading automotive business with its regional offices based in Milton Keynes. Further business acquisition has created the need for an experienced head to join the team in a Finance Analyst role, to help deal with work load across the teams and get involved across a number of ongoing finance projects.
Finance Analyst - Part Time Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining sales dashboards and reportGross margin analysis
- Evaluating the financial and operational strategic projects in place within the business
- Supporting the forecast and budget process.
- Communicating key performance indicators and translating findings into commercial insights and recommendations to influence the direction of the business.
- Developing and querying SQL and ERP databases to build ad-hoc reports to support financial and operational needs.
- Resolving procedure inefficiencies to build stronger, more sustainable and repeatable processes. This includes streamlining the financial and operational reporting process for the collective business.
- Extracting and manipulating large datasets stored in relational databases.
- Building an appreciation of how data is migrated into the new ERP system from the legacy system.
The Successful Applicant
Finance Analyst - Part Time Requirements:
- Ideally someone AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts (RBR, margin, etc), the principles of consulting business operations and legal frameworks governing consulting projects is of significant benefit
- To constantly operate a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work
- To regularly use close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Highly Flexible on working hours
- Work from home options