- Immediately available or on a short notice.
- Commercial reporting exposure
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned retail brand and household name with ongoing opportunities!
The key responsibilities for this temporary Finance Analyst role based in West London are:
- Take ownership of the daily and weekly trading reports and periodic Board reporting, ensuring all reporting is accurate and fit for purpose
- Work with stakeholders to support delivery of planning and forecast cycles
- Co-ordinate the period end close, ensuring timetables are achieved
- Develop, implement and maintain financial models and reporting, and look to improve existing processes
- Produce decks to present key performance information and financial plans to the Board
- Support on ad hoc analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately available or on a short notice, ready to take on a 6 month role progressive role and will have experience with analysis/ commercial reporting. Although we will consider candidates from a Management Accounting background.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to secure a dynamic 6 month analysis role with potential long term opportunities.