Finance Analyst - 1 Year FTC
Award winning company
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding, international business based in Weybridge, They have won loads of awards and are currently looking at recruiting a finance level accountant to work in the FP&A team.
The role will involve:
- Preparation and presentation of financial information to enable informed decision making
- Annual financial plan process
- Analysing revenue and expenditure
- Identification of of risks, trends and opportunities in all forecasts/plans.
- Monitoring of commissions and reporting of performance
- Business partnering with commercial teams
- Obtain a good working knowledge of the Hyperion Planning system working to standardise and streamline existing manual excel based processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate wil:
- Ideally be finalist level - ACCA or CIMA
- Able to start within the next month
- Have strong reporting skills; Excel and Hyperion
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to present financial information to non-finance stakeholders
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Study Support
- Great benefits
- Free lunch