- Not-for-Profit organisation offering lots of development and progression
- Hybrid, flexible working with 3 days working from home
About Our Client
Our Client is a nationally known, leading Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in central Derby, recognised for it's people orientated approach and supportive working environment. Striving to make a real difference in the community, the successful candidate can expect to be joining a welcoming team with a fantastic values based ethic.
The key duties of the Finance Administrator is primarily to ensure all income and expenditure in relation to internal and external stakeholders payments are processed correctly. Additionally, the Finance Administrator will be required to complete basic administrative duties; as well as providing good customer service, assisting callers on the phone internally and externally. This role revolves around adopting a customer centred approach to ensure customer's expectations are met or exceeded.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong administrative background in an accounts environment
- Have good knowledge and understanding of cash allocation
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Have a confident yet personable telephone manner
- Have excellent organisational and timekeeping skills
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect a salary of £19,500 for an FTC contract of 12 months rising to £20,000 after a 6 month probation + hybrid, flexible working with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home + generous pension scheme + 28 days annual leave including an option to buy or sell days + life assurance + access to Chaplaincy and Pastoral support