- Are you immediately available with Accounts Payable experience?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
About Our Client
A growing organisation with endless opportunities to learn, develop and progress. They are based in new offices and are more than happy to offer hybrid/flexible working once you are settled into the role.
- Coding & posting of AP invoices, new supplier setup, account reconciliation and dealing with supplier queries
- Act as key liaison between Finance & Customer Experience, managing the refund request process
- Preparation of monthly statements to partner dealers
- Creating daily/weekly payment proposal & setting up of bank payments
- Posting of payment journals & associated bank reconciliation
- Processing of credit card & other expense journals
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Supporting the finance team with other admin tasks / processes.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience, obtained while working with a recognised employer
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
- Experience of owning & improving P2P process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of MS Dynamics NAV or Business Central (preferred, but not essential).
What's on Offer
- Potential permanent role
- In depth training
- New offices
- Enjoyable working culture