- Temp to Perm Finance Administrator based in Hook
- This is for an immediate start
About Our Client
Large organisation within the retail sector based in Hook
Duties will include:
- Coding & posting of AP invoices, new supplier setup, account reconciliation and dealing with supplier queries
- Engaging with Customer Services to action customer refunds
- Preparation of monthly statements to partner dealers
- Creating daily/weekly payment proposal & setting up of bank payments
- Processing of credit card & other expense journals
- Participation in ad hoc projects
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Supporting the finance team with other admin tasks / processes.
The Successful Applicant
For success in this role, you will require the following:
- At least 1 year of bookkeeping experience, obtained while working with a recognised employer
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of MS Dynamics NAV or Business Central (preferred, but not essential).
What's on Offer
Temporary opportunity paying up to £25,000