Exciting new Finance Administrator role in a rewarding company
Finance Administrator role based in Luton
About Our Client
A leading UK organisation in the media and entertainment industry with their head office based in Luton. They have continued to expand over the years and are looking for an ambitious and dedicated individual to join their ever-growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop their skill set and progress their career in finance.
The key roles and responsibilities for the finance administrator include:
- Accounts Payable function - processing a high volume of invoices
- Reconciling customer and supplier statements
- Liaising with external parties when necessary to resolve issues
- Coding invoices and reporting back to Finance Managers
- File and management all documentation effectively
- Assisting with BACS payments on a weekly basis
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Raising POs for staff and matching them to P0 numbers
- Other ad-hoc duties where necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Finance Administrator will:
- Ideally have some experience in a similar finance role
- Ideally be studying towards their AAT qualification
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be a good communicator
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment. They will receive the relevant training where necessary and receive a range of exciting and interesting benefits.