A Finance Administrator role for a multinational accounting practice in London
This role offers a competitve salary and other benefits
About Our Client
My client is a multinational accounting practice based in London.
- Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Proven office work experience within a large organisation or professional services
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
What's on Offer
This role offers the chance to join a multinational accounting practice, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.