Field Sales Executive
KPI related bonus
Paid expenses, pension, technology/mobile tablet, other benefits
About Our Client
The client is a multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries.
Key responsibilities of the Field Sales Executive:
- Working in Partnership with key decision makers to expand and deepen product awareness
- Demonstrate a Return by signing retailers up to our incentive platform & encourage engagement by maintaining your visits.
- Take Ownership of your territory and be the personable & professional face of the brand.
- Be Upstanding in recording accurate data and sharing any issues, needs and successes
- Demonstrate Determination & expertly handle objections or concerns the retailer may have using your knowledge and skills.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Field Sales Executive will have the following:
- A flexible approach (occasional requirement to cover calls in neighbouring territories)
- Strong sales & negotiation skills
- Tenacity and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and engaging experiences to your allocated retailers.
- An in-depth understanding of retail is helpful, alongside previous field marketing experience
- Flexibility, individuals who can learn new products and processes quickly and effectively.
- Strong listening skills, including good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent time management
- IT Literacy
What's on Offer
- £22k pa pro rata
- KPI related bonus
- Paid expenses
- Technology/mobile tablet
- Full training provided
- Other benefits