Full-time permanent Family Paralegal to work within a multi-discipline law firm.
Working closely with the Partner, you will deal with all aspects of family law.
About Our Client
A friendly and growing firm, this opportunity will provide an opportunity for a client facing paralegal to work closely with the Family Partner. There is also an opportunity for further training and progression within the firm.
As a Family Paralegal supporting the Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a case load.
- Taking client instructions.
- Dealing with client enquiries and communications.
- Preparing preliminary documents and legal bundles.
- Drafting legal documents and applications.
- Court attendance and general admin tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Family Paralegal will have:
- Proven experience working as a paralegal / legal assistant within a family department.
- Experience drafting legal documents and preparing legal bundles.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work closely with the head of department gaining hands on exposure to a number of different family areas. Great opportunities for progression and training within the firm.