- An reputable West Midlands firm.
- Family Paralegal required to join an established and growing family department.
About Our Client
A reputable West Midlands firm are looking for a Family Paralegal to join their growing department. As a Family Paralegal you will be responsible for managing your own caseload on numerous family law matters. Our client has a strong reputation across the UK and is known for being a market leading firm, not just in family law, but in a range of different matters.
As a Family Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own caseload.
- Undertaking day to day client meetings.
- Giving clear advice on aspects of family law.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Undertaking legal research.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Family Paralegal will:
- Have 12 month's experience minimum working as a Family Paralegal.
- Have great working knowledge of numerous family matters to include divorce and financial proceedings.
- Be able to manage your own caseload.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leading firm who are specialists in what they do. They value their employees and have opportunities for continued training and development.