Permanent Facilities Manager opportunity working across the South West
Varied & diverse client property portfolio with level of Autonomy.
About Our Client
Our client are a well established Real Estate and Property Management business who operate across the UK.
The Facilities Manager will ideally be based in Bristol and general duties will be:
- To assist with the development of overall property initiative and strategy and ensure that department, business and client KPI's and SLA's are achieved.
- Ensure premises legislative compliance (Health & Safety Management, Environmental Management and Statutory Obligations)
- Procurement, Administration and Management of Facilities Service Contracts/Sub contractors
- Financial administration of FM service contracts
- Auditing of FM service contracts
- Auditing of Internal services to ensure compliance with QA procedures
- Property Inspection and reporting
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Supervision and support of FM administration and helpdesk function
- Ensure relevant departmental records are maintained in line with KPI's and department standards including Databases
- Budget planning and assistance with preparation of service charge budgets, internal reports and client reports.
- Reporting directly to clients on performance of services both in report and meeting format
- Ad hoc Assistance with FM consultancy service
The Successful Applicant
The Facilities Manager will have:
- Strong service ethic
- Proven track record - Facilities Manager in commercial property environment
- Knowledge of Service Charges
- NEBOSH or IOSH - desirable
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Numerate with understanding of Accountancy/Invoicing and financial reporting
- Familiarity with CAFM systems
- Technically competent although not necessarily technically qualified
- Driving Licence
What's on Offer
Great working environment
Established & stable business
Working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (Some Flexibility), Able to work from home
Competitive annual salary up to £30,000, holiday allowance and pension.
Office based Bristol