Leading UK service provider
Huge Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is fast Global Facilities Group, covering the length and breadth of the UK within the Real Estate and Property sector. Due to the expansion of the company and its ability to win a variety of contracts, they are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to manager a world renown site in London.
As the Facilities Manager you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of Total Facilities Management (TFM) service provision, together with the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and emergency / disaster planning policies and procedures.
- A strong financial acumen is essential with experience in running and operational P & L.
- You will also be required to deputise for other management roles during annual leave or other periods and form part of the management duty rota.
- To be responsible for the hard and soft provision, management and delivery of services in line with the contractual requirements, ensuring that KPI's are adhered to.
- Preparation of business cases and presenting at monthly/quarterly client meetings.
- Manage customer experience, security, housekeeping, and maintenance of the systems and building fabric at the centre and the management of Senior Hard Services team.
To ensure all building internal and external fabric and finishes are maintained to a high standard and any defects are either rectified by the on-site team, advised to the relevant sub-contracted organization, or advised to the managing agent if authority is required for additional expenditure.
To provide proactive delivery of innovation and solutions throughout the centre or portfolio
To fully support and meet all company environmental and quality implementations.
- Conduct regular reviews / audits of management information to determine trends and ensure workspaces are operating efficiently and being managed in accordance with departmental strategy, ensuring opportunities for improvement and innovation are highlighted and reported.
- Champion change, highlighting the positive reasons for change by bringing innovation and ensure they become integrated solutions.
The continual monitoring of Concept, reactive and PPMs, building systems efficiency and fabric condition to ensure full compliance and integrity are key elements of the role, along with advisory support to the client during any building development or special projects at the centre.
Maintain an operational focus on customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business, always keeping a focus on sustainability for all forms of decision making.
To control and operate our client driven budgets. Using Concept to monitor all hard services budgets and internal trackers for soft services budgets.
Raise POs and manage the monthly billing tracker and non-contracted re-charging.
Ensure compliance within hard services for SFG20, CFAM systems and proactively manage compliance with legislation and company policies.
Manage the payroll to budget and ensure colleagues work to the correct number of hours. Oversee all monthly shift reports before processing for to payroll.
Ensure compliance for all aspects of security, cleaning and engineering teams with regards to documentations, equipment, H&S safety and licensing.
Provide all quotations, proposals and costs as requested by the client for any non-contractual works.
Monitor Concept to ensure that the centre is always complaint. To support a high standard of statutory compliance to provide support to ensure all relevant KPI targets are met in both hard and soft service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience dealing with TFM, Budgets, CAFM systems and PPMs.
- Experience dealing with Large single site operations (preferably shopping centres)
- Exceptional customer focus, with the flexibility, energy and desire to understand both our and our clients culture to deliver an exceptional service
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including tact, to build and sustain effective working relationships.
- Ability to liaise with the client and build solid working relationships.
- Drive, determination, attention to detail.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- People training & development.
- Oral briefing & presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect a clear progression path along with great benefits and a very competitive salary.