Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Take the next step in your career
About Our Client
The client is a leading FM service provider and investment management firm, looking to add a Facilities Assistant to their team in London for one of there landmark projects.
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Administration of parking spaces for visitors, employees
- Book on-site meeting rooms and hospitality as per client requests and according to site procedures
- Liaise with site managing agent and site security.
- Demonstrate permanent high level of security awareness, knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures, procedures for visits from local authorities as well as general Health & Safety
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same
- Monitor and maintain office and badge consumables in line within agreed stock level
- Maintain the security sign-in book
- Carry out site induction, for new starters, act as the first line of support for any concerns raised as a result of online DSE assessment.
- Conduct daily meeting room and office checks as required by Facilities Manager
- Manage all the requests on the Facilities help desk and liaise with service providers
- Assist in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering in of office supplies.
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for within responsibility), if absent from the business.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for:
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Be a self motivated worker
- Able to fit within the company culture
- Able to handle a demanding environment
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum of grade C in English and Maths
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be receive:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Great ongoing support
- Opportunity to work for a leading FM firm