Facilities Assistant FTC
Are you immediately available?
This is a 9 month FTC with possibility to become permanent
About Our Client
The client is a globally recognised consumer goods brand
- Assist Building maintenance co-ordinator with basic portering tasks (physical movement of office equipment)
- Undertake priority tasks from Helpdesk e.g. general cleaning, office moves,
- Provide cover for the front of house between the hours of 08:30am until 10:30am, lunchtime cover and evening shift.
- Deliver a quality corporate "Front of House" service in a professional, courteous and responsive manner.
- Be first point of contact to process requests from employees for assistance, repairs, maintenance and services from staff. Raise these requests via the helpdesk system and allocate a unique reference number (URN)
- Meeting Room management for two rooms
- Monitor stationary and the post room to ensure is it kept up to standard
- Re-order stationary when required
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post, via Royal Mail or courier service
- Set up and tidy away of meeting rooms, including drinks replenish
- Checking hire and lease vehicles, upon return, as per instructions and designated process
- Work within, not exceeding, designated budgets for the stationary items
- Raise helpdesk tickets with a unique reference number
- Deal with enquiries from the public and pass on clear/relevant messages to employees (we do not have a switchboard)
- Deal with all visitors who enter the building in a polite manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately available with some facilities/front of house experience
What's on Offer
A 9 month FTC with a look to go permanent