- An Export Manager role in London
- Word for an award winning company
About Our Client
An award winning company that is innovative and growing fast. A leader in their field, they're looking for an Export Manager to lead their Export division.
As the Export Manager you will be based in North-West London and responsible for:
- Developing new markets for the Export business in the Middle East region.
- Supporting the business for export customers to ensure compliance and feasible operations
- Understand, plan and implement export strategies
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, sales trends and results
- Promoting and managing customer profile and market analysis of existing partners.
- Building relationships with all key customers and internal stakeholders
- Carrying out performance analysis and margin reviews per Export Distributor.
- Developing and managing periodic marketing activity for the Export territories.
- Making overseas trips when required (twice a month).
- Working closely with the export team to ensure the sales target are achieved.
- Assisting with any customer visits to the main office as required.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Export Manager role, you should have:
- Previously managed people
- International exposure is highly desirable.
- Have developed new markets previously
- Have previously worked with overseas distribution partners
- Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
- Be willing to travel
- Full UK driving licence.
- A proficient ability with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Live within a easily commute to North-West London
What's on Offer
£50 000 - £60 000 per annum
24 days leave per year