- Excellent opportunity to work for a global brand
- Lively office with great progression opportunities
About Our Client
Export - Customer Service - Newbury: A market leading and internationally known brand. This business sell and distribute products that are new the top end of their market space.
This organisation has modern offices close to public transport.
Export - Customer Service - Newbury:
- Working in busy contact centre
- Dealing with high volumes of incoming calls
- Building rapport with regular customers, which can include internal colleagues
- Quickly building trust with new customers
- Adhearing to SLAs
- Solving high volumes of queries
The Successful Applicant
Customer Service Advisor - Newbury:
You will be a bright and upbeat individual able to quickly build rapport quickly
You will have had a customer facing role in the past - This can include retail, reception, customer service or call centre work.
You will be happy working in a call centre environment and flourish in a KPI lead environment
You will have good IT skills and be able to use a range of in-house IT packages
What's on Offer
Salary circa £20,000 - £22,000 dependant upon experience