Executive Office Manager
About Our Client
The business works within the banking and finance industry and is well established in the market.
A growing firm with currently 15 employees in the Cardiff site.
Salary offered is £27,000 to £31,000 depending on experience.
Permanent, full time.
- Organising diaries, global travel
- Stakeholder management and customer relationships
- Facilities management
- Office management duties
- Project based work
- HR Admistration / onboarding and recruitment
- Financial management; creating sales invoices, processing expenses, process bank payments, chasing debtors,
- Personnel Management; Ensuring employee files are accurate and up to date, tracking absence including sickness and holidays, employee training, development plans
- Organise and facilitate the full recruitment process and the induction of new employees
- Orchestrate and run the graduate/work experience programme
- Create and proof company documents
- Event Management; Strategy Days, Business events, Team building
- Point of contact for any office queries from individuals
- CRM management
- Participate in MI preparation
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating marketing materials and distribution
- Manage the firm LinkedIn page/website
- General Administration duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have worked within a professional services environment for example:
- Finance & Banking
You MUST have previous experience as a PA, EA or Office Manager.
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.