- Temporary to Permanent position
- Bradford City Centre location, Immediate start
About Our Client
Page Personnel have partnered with a large Not-for-Profit business in Bradford to assist in the recruitment of a Executive Assistant. This is a temporary post with potential to be made permanent.
Key responsibilities include: Diary management, travel and accommodation booking, dealing with incoming calls, post and email correspondence, and corresponding on behalf of the Director as required, personal administration, preparing presentations and materials for public events.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Significant experience of executive assistant duties at a senior level.
- Experience of effectively managing and prioritising multiple strands of work simultaneously.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines and under own direction.
- An articulate and sensitive communicator and influencer who can develop longstanding relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Comprehensive IT knowledge, including Microsoft Office, and Mac.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
£35,000 - £40,000 salary + immediate start + bradford location + permanent opportunities