- Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Non For Profit organisation
- Leeds or London based
About Our Client
Leeds based Charity/Non For profit organisation looking someone to join in this brand new Executive Assistant role! Looking for candidates with Health and Social care sector experience.
Key responsibilities for the Executive Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive and fully confidential secretarial and EA service to the Chief Executive and ensure efficient administrative support to the Chief Executive and directors.
- Ensure that all administrative duties, documentation, reports (internal and external) are completed accurately and submitted within required deadlines.
- Collate information, statistics and prepare reports as required by the Chief Executive.
- Take responsibility for all necessary administration relating to all areas within the EA remit.
- Ensure that all manual and computerised records and filing systems are maintained as required. Ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Take minutes / notes during meetings as required and circulate as appropriate.
- Deal effectively with correspondence promptly and as required.
- Ability to network effectively with internal and external stakeholders and their PAs/EAs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the Executive Assistant role you must have been a PA/EA to a CEO or Chair in the health and social care sector.
What's on Offer
- Salary £39,000 (+ £4,000 for candidates based in London)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid/ Home working
- Progression in the organisation
- Great Benefits
- Need to be able to attend either Central Leeds office LS1 or London office 4 times a month.